Open Access Biomedical Publisher Using Post Publication Peer Review
This work is interesting and I think laser is a new field emerging in dentistry..However,I have few comments on the paper:
- No need for the use of the plaque index as it is a measure for the oral hygiene.
- The attachment loss should be used as the indicator for periodontitis and not probing depth.
- I prefer photos to be separated and not joined together.
- In the text, some references are superscripted and others are not.
- Abbreviations are better listed beside each other , not tabulated.
- Actinobacillus actinomycetemcomitans is abbrevaited as A.a.and Porphyromonas gingivalis as P.g.
- In bacterial sampling and analysis, "at" following "baseline" should be ommitted and replaced by a comma.
- In the first paragraph of the discussion, mitral valve should not be in capital letters.
- In paragraph no 4 of the discussion, reference 9 should be corrected to reference 8.
- In paragraph 5 of the discussion, "on the contrary of the suggested" should be corrected to "on the contrary to that suggested".
Orodental genetics at the National Research Centre in cairo
Dear The WebmedCentral Team:
Regarding the manuscript entitled "Management Of Periodontitis In Patients With Down Syndrome Using Low Energy Diode Laser." by Dr. Mostafa Mostafa. It is a good work and I recommend publication, but I have a minor comments:
1- Actinobacillus Actinomycetemcomitans is known to abbreviated as A.A. not Actino. A. This abbreviation should be mentioned at the beginning in the introduction and standardized through the whole document including list of abbreviations and table 3.
2- References 2 and 3 at the end of 2nd paragraph in introduction should not be superscript.
3- In the list of abbreviation P. Gingivalis is written incorrect (Gingivalis. P.).
4- In Table 1, 1st left column should be corrected regarding right side (SRP + LAS) and left side (SRP alone).
Dr. Ahmed A. Thabet
Different laser application in dentistry invivo and invitro.
All site content, except where otherwise noted, is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution License