Open Access Biomedical Publisher Using Post Publication Peer Review
Principal Investigator Division of Biotechnology, Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology, University of Delhi, Azad Hind Fauz Marg, Sector-3, Dwarka-110078
My research work is focused on molecular modeling, computer aided drug design with model development for 2D-QSAR, 3D-QSAR equations, Pharmacophore mapping, Docking mainly of bioactive molecules, Synthesis of heterocyclic compounds(Conventional method as well as microwave synthesis), Green Chemistry, Evaluation of biological profile using in vitro models. I studied on the anti candidal activity of 1,2,4-Triazoles and generated robust 2D-QSAR and 3D-QSAR equations to get lead molecules. I had synthesized 1,2,4-Triazoles and evaluated their antioxidant, antimicrobial and anticancer activity. In addition, I had synthesized chalcones, 2-Pyrazolines, 1,5-benzodiazepines, Tetracyclic compounds(Novel Scaffold) and elucidating their structures. In addition to this core contribution, I had also assisted fellow members to synthesize triazolothiadiazoles, imidazolones, quinazolinones, benzimidazoles and evaluation of in vivo anticancer activity. My area of interest has a bend for natural products also. I had evaluated antioxidant, antimicrobial, in vitro and in-vivo antihypertensive activity of cocos nucifera endocarp extracts and isolating its active constituents. At the time of swine flu pandemic, I had hypothesized a cost effective therapy with possible mechanism of action. At present, I am working on green chemistry and 2D-QSAR; 3D-QSAR models to augment the drug discovery.
* July, 2012 to present as Principal Investigator(Young Scientist-DST Project), Division of Biotechnology, Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology, University of Delhi.
* Honorary Post: Editor-in-Chief, Indo Global Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences ISSN 2249 - 1023, Since January 2011. An international quarterly published, refereed journal.
* Oct, 2011 to April 2012: Assistant Professor & Vice Principal, Sadbhavna College of Management & Technology, Raikot, Punjab, India
* 12th Jan 2011- 5th Oct, 2011: Assistant Professor, School of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Jaipur National University, Rajasthan, India
* 1st July’10 – 10th Jan 2011: Lecturer in Pharmacy & Training cum Placement Officer, Member Secretary of IAEC, Joint Secretary of VPC, Vaish Institute of Pharmaceutical Education & Research, Haryana, India
* 21st Oct’09 – 30th June’10: Lecturer in Department of Pharmaceutical chemistry, Head of Training & Placement Cell, Shri Gopichand College of Pharmacy, U.P affiliated to U.P.T.U, Lucknow, India.
Molecular modeling, Computer aided drug design with model development for 2D-QSAR, 3D-QSAR equations, Pharmacophore mapping, Docking mainly of bioactive molecules, Synthesis of bioactive molecules, in vitro and in vivo screening, Extraction & Isolation of Phytoconstituents.
I will do anything for science and willing to join groups who are stepping towards it.
All site content, except where otherwise noted, is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution License