Open Access Biomedical Publisher Using Post Publication Peer Review
Associate Professor Liaquat University of Medical & Health Sciences Jamshoro
A-9, block C, unit-6, Latifabad Hyderabad Pakistan 71800
Date of birth: 5 march 1959.
MBBS. 1983, university of Sindh.Pakistan
FCPS. 1997. Orthopaedic Surgery. college of Physicians and Surgeons Pakistan.
Ref: Attached CV.
November 5th 2008 to present:
Associate Professor of Orthopedic Surgery, Department of Orthopaedic surgery Unit II, Liaquat University of Medical and Health sciences Jamshoro Sindh Pakistan.
From December 5th 2004 to November 4th 2008:
Associate Professor of Orthopedic Surgery at Isra University/Hospital Hala Road Hyderabad Sindh Pakistan.
From October 9th 2000 to December 4th 2004:
Assistant Professor of Orthopedic Surgery at Isra University/Hospital Hala Road Hyderabad Sindh Pakistan.
Orthopaedic Trauma, Congenital anomolies of musculoskeletal system, Cerebral Palsy, Post Polio deformities.
1. Surgical treatment of equinovarus deformity of foot in children with cerebral palsy. Medical Channal Vol.17-No.3-2011,21-24.
2. Management of closed subtrochenteric fractures of Femur: A comparative study between condylar blade plate and dynamic condylar screw. JPOA Vol.23 No.1February 2011, 24-29.
3. Early period after musculoskeletal trauma: Patients experience in rural sindh.JPOA Vol 22 No2 August 2010.
4. Complications of fracture treatment by traditional bone setters at Hyderabad. JPOA Vol.21 NO. 2 August 2009. 58-64.
5. Triple arthrodesis in neglected congenital talipes equino varus. JPOA Vol.19No2, August 2007. 84-88.
6. Causes of major lower extremity amputations. . JPOA Vol.19No2, August 2007. 62-68.
7. Gloves for clinical examination: current practice. JPOA Vol.19No2, August 2007. 101-107.
8. Chronic carpal tunnel syndrome: Results of carpal tunnel release. JLUMHS. Vol, 06 No01, Jan - Apr 2007. 21-4.
9. Flexor carpi ulnaris transfer to improve function and cosmesis of hand in patients with cerebral palsy. Pakistan journal of medical sciences. Pak J Med Sci 2007 Vol.23 No.2, 242-4.
10. Surgical management of club foot: study of 52 affected feet. JPOA. vol-18, No 2 August 2006.129-32
11. Invasive giant cell tumor of distal radius treated by non vascularised fibular auto graft. JPOA vol-18, No 2 August 2006.112-15.
12. Incidence and management of diaphyseal fractures of tibia in adults. JPOA Vol ll, No 2 Aug. 1999.
New and interesting.
All site content, except where otherwise noted, is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution License