Consultant Orthopaedic and Trauma Surgeon.
September 2009-Present Trauma Director,
Clinical Lead for Trauma and Orthopaedics North Middlesex University Hospital,
Sterling Way, London N18 1QX Director,
North London Sports Orthopaedics (NLSO) LLP The Garden Hospital,
46/50 Sunny Gardens Road, Hendon, London,
NW4 1RP Director,
London Sports Orthopaedics (LSO) LLP and Sports Orthopaedics UK (SOUK) 31 Old Broad Street (by Tower 42),
London EC2N 1HT www.sportsortho.co.uk Trustee,
Sports Orthopaedics Research Foundation www.sportsorthoresearchfoundation.com
Clinical Lead in Trauma and Orthopaedics, North Middlesex University Hospital, London Trauma Director, North Middlesex University Hospital, London Clinical Lecturer London Metropolitan University Clinical Lecturer Visiting Professor at Belgrade Medical School, Serbia.
PUBLICATIONS: 69 Orthopaedic Peer-Reviewed Publications 30
• “Tibial Stem Tip Pain in Stemmed Revision Total Knee Arthroplasty: Treatment with Tension Band Plating”. Ranawat VS, Atkinson HD, Paterson RS. J Arthroplasty. 2012 Mar 5. [Epub ahead of print]
• “The treatment of scaphoid nonunion using the Ilizarov fixator without bone graft, a study of 18 cases”. Bumbarisevic M, Tomic S, Lesic A, Bumbarisevic V, Rakocevic Z, Atkinson HD. J Orthop Surg Res. 2011 Nov 8;6(1):57.
- “Tibial Tubercle Elevation in the Treatment of Chronic Patellofemoral Pain”, HDE Atkinson, CA Bailey, P Johal, RD Oakeshott. Arch Orthop Trauma Surg. 2011 Nov 24 [Epub ahead of print]
• “Meniscal Regenration: A cause of persisting pain following total knee arthroplasty”, Matar HE, Dala-Ali B, Atkinson HD. Case Report Med. 2011;2011:761726. Epub 2011 Sep 20
• “Pre- and postoperative gait analysis following conversion of tibiotalocalcaneal fusion to total ankle arthroplasty”, Atkinson HD, Daniels TR, Klejman S, Pinsker E, Houck JR, Singer S. Foot Ankle Int. 2010 Oct;31(10):927-32
- “Bilateral hip arthroplasty: is 1-week staging the optimum strategy?” Atkinson HD, Bailey CA, Willis-Owen CA, Oakeshott RD. J Orthop Surg Res. 2010 Nov 6;5:84.PMID: 21054889
• “Pseudogout Associated Hip Pain in a Patient with HIV Infection," BM Dala-Ali, M Welck, MA Lloyd, HD Atkinson. Case Reports in Medicine, vol. 2010, Article ID 842814, 4 pages, 2010. doi:10.1155/2010/842814.
• “A case report of a septic hip secondary to a psoas abscess.”, Dala-Ali BM, Lloyd MA, Janipireddy SB, Atkinson HD.J Orthop Surg Res. 2010 Sep 16;5(1):707
• “Differences in hip morphology between the sexes in patients undergoing hip resurfacing”. Atkinson HD, Johal KS, Willis-Owen C, Zadow S, Oakeshott RD. J Orthop Surg Res. 2010 Oct 15;5(1):76.
• “Bone mineral density in the femoral neck increases after hip resurfacing: a cohort with five-year follow-up”, Willis-Owen CA, Atkinson HD, Oakeshott RD, Int Orthop. 2010 Aug 22.
• “Thalassemia major. A report of two cases with severe skeletal involvement”, A Lesic, A Sudjic, N Suvajdzic-Vukovic, HDE Atkinson, M Bumbarisevic. Acta Chir Iugosl. 2010;57(2):99-102. DOI:10.2298/ACI1002099L.
• “An aggressive chondroblastoma of the knee treated with resection arthrodesis and limb lengthening using the Ilizarov technique”, S Tomi?, A Leši?, M Bumbaširevi?, J Sopta, Z Rako?evi?, HD Atkinson, J Orthop Surg Res. 2010 Jul 28;5(1):47.
• “Physiotherapy and rehabilitation following soft tissue surgery of the knee”, HDE Atkinson, JM Laver, E Sharp. Orthopaedics and Trauma 2010; 24(2):129-38.
• “The Challenge of Osteoarticular tuberculosus in the 21st century A 15-year population based study”, AR Lesic, DP Pesut, L Markovic-Denic, J Maksimovic, G Cobeljic, I Milosevic, M Bumbarisevic, HDE Atkinson. Int J Tuberc Lung Dis. 2010 Sep;14(9):1181-6.
• “Granuloma debridement and the use of an injectable calcium phosphate bone cement in the treatment of osteolysis in an uncemented total knee replacement”, HDE Atkinson, VS Ranawat, RD Oakeshott, J Orthop Surg Res. 2010 Apr 27;5(1):29.
• “The management of humeral shaft fractures with associated radial nerve palsy: a review of 117 cases” Bumbaširevi? M, Leši? A, Bumbaširevi? V, Cobelji? G, Miloševi? I, Atkinson HD. Arch Orthop Trauma Surg. 2010 Apr;130(4):519-22. Epub 2009 Aug 11.
• “War-related infected tibial nonunion with bone and soft-tissue loss treated with bone transport using the Ilizarov method”, M Tomic, A Lesic, M Bumbarisevic, HDE Atkinson, Arch Orthop Trauma Surg. 2010 Jun;130(6):739-49. Epub 2009 Nov 28
• “Postoperative fall after the use of the 3-in-1 femoral nerve block for knee surgery: a report of four cases” HDE Atkinson, I Hamid, CM Gupte, RC Russell, JM Handy. J Orthop Surg (Hong Kong). 2008 Dec;16(3):381-384.
• “Primary Liposarcoma of the femur”, S Macmull, HDE Atkinson, S Saso, JA Skinner, J Orthop Surg (Hong Kong), 2009; 17(3):374-8.
• “Adductor Tenotomy. Its role in the management of sports-related chronic groin pain”. HDE Atkinson, P Johal, M Falworth, VS Ranawat, B Dala-Ali, DK Martin. Arch Orthop Trauma Surg. 2009 Dec 24.
• “Validation of orthopaedic bench models for trauma surgery”, JJH Leong, DR Leff, A Das, R Aggarwal, P Reilly, HDE Atkinson, RJ Emery, AW Darzi, JBJS Br. 2008; 90(7):958-65.
• “Nonunion-pseudoarthrosis of the scaphoid bone treated with percutaneous fixation with compression and distraction”. MZ Bumbarisevic, SM Tomic, AR lesic, HDE Atkinson. Acta Chir Iugo. 2009 Mar 1;55(4):75-80. DOI:10.2298/ACI0804075B
• “Verrucous carcinoma of the foot – a case report”, A Lesic, M Nikolic, J Sopta, B Starcevic, M Bumbarisevic, HDE Atkinson, J Orthop Surg. 2008 16(2):251-3.
• “Plastic Deformity of the talar dome due to osteochondral defect a case report”, D Trigkilidas, HDE Atkinson, P Rosenfeld, Foot Ankle Int. 2008; 29(6):630-2.
• “The Epidemiology of hip fractures in Belgrade, SCG, 1990-2000”, A.Leši?, M. Jarebinski, T. Pekmezovi?, M. Bumbaširevi?, HDE Atkinson. Arch Orthop Trauma Surg. 2007 127(3):179-83.
• “A radiographic and clinical comparison of two soft-tissue procedures for paralytic subluxation of the hip in cerebral palsy”, G Cobelic, Z Bajin, A Lesic, M Bumbarisevic, HDE Atkinson, Int Orthop 2007 Sep 26, [Epub ahead of print].
• “Ilizarov frame fixation without bone graft for atrophic humeral shaft non-union: 28 patients with a minimum 2-year follow-up”, S Tomic, A. Leši?, M. Bumbaširevi?, M. Mitkovic, HDE Atkinson, J Orthop Trauma, 2007; 21(8):549-556.
• “Arthroscopic appearances of the meniscofemoral ligaments:introducing the “meniscal tug test””, CM Gupte, HDE Atkinson, AMJ Bull, RD Thomas, RK Strachan, AA Amis. Knee Surg Sports Traumatol Arthrosc, 2006; 14(12):1259-65. http://www.springerlink.com • “Malignant intraosseous peripheral nerve sheath tumor of the proximal femur-a case report”, A Lesic, M Bumbarisevic, HDE Atkinson, R Maksimovic, J Sopta, M Atanackovic, J Orthop Surg (Hong Kong), 14(1):84-89, 2006. http://www.josonline.org/jr/ci.html Surgical Peer-Reviewed Publications 14
• “A malignant stromal tumor of the stomach with giant cystic liver metastases prior to treatment with Imatinib Mesylate” Vojnosanitetskog pregleda pod rednim brojem 181/2011 dana 18.07.2011
• “Perigastric extraskeletal Ewing's sarcoma: A case report”. RB Colovic, NM Grubor, MT Micev, SV Matic, HDE Atkinson, SM Latincic.World J Gastroenterol. 2009 Jan 14;15(2):245-7.
• “Two synchronous somatostationomas of the duodenum and the head of the pancreas in one patient”, R Colovic, M Micev, S Matic, N Grubor, HDE Atkinson, S Latincic, World J Gastroenterol. 2009 Dec 14;15(46):5859-63.
• “Cystic lympahangioma of the pancreas”, R ?olovi?, N Grubor, M Micev, HDE Atkinson, VI Rankovic, MM Jagodic, World J Gastroenterol. 2008 Nov 28;14(44):6873-5.
• “Fistula of a pancreatitic pseudocyst with the portal vein causing erythema nodosum and aseptic polyarthritis” R ?olovi?, N Grubor, ? Vu?eti?, HDE Atkinson, In press 2009, Europ J Gastro Hepatol.
• “Abdominal neurenteric cyst”, R ?olovi?, M Mi?ev, M Jovanovi?, S Mati?, N Grubor, HDE Atkinson, World J Gastroenterol. 14(23):3759-62, 2008.
• “Portal cavernoma caused by a calcified hydatid cyst of the liver – a case report”, R ?olovi?, N Grubor, M ?oli?, N ?olovi?, HDE Atkinson, E J Gastro Hepatol, 2008; 20(3):237-239.
• “Tuberculous lymphadenitis as a cause of obstructive jaundice - a case report and literature review” R Colovic, N Grubor, M Micev, T Jovanovic, N Colovic, HDE Atkinson, World J Gastroenerol. 2008;14(19):3098-100.
• “Left-sided Gallbladder associated with Congenital Liver Cyst”, R ?olovi?, N ?olovi?, HDE Atkinson, G Barisi?, Z Krivokapic, HPB, Vol 8(2), 157-8, 2006. http://taylorandfrancis.metapress.com
• “Surgical Management of Inguinal hernia: retrospective cohort study in southeastern Scotland, 1985-2001”, HDE Atkinson, S Purkayastha, SG Nicol, S Paterson-Brown. BMJ. 329(7478):1315-6, 2004.
• “Early experiences with computed axial tomography colonography”, F Serracino-Inglott, HDE Atkinson, P Jha, I Parker, DN Anderson, Am J Surg. 187(4):511-4, 2004.
• “Choledochal Cysts in Adults and their Complications”, HDE Atkinson, CP Fischer, CHC de Jong, KK Madhaven, RW Parks, OJ Garden, HPB, Vol 5(2), 105-110, 2003. www.taylorandfrancis.metapress.com
• “Anaplastic Progression in low grade glioneural neoplasms”, A Mitchener, HDE Atkinson, SB Wharton, IR Whittle, Acta Neuropathologica, Vol. 104, no. 2: 215, 2002. www.springerlink.com/app/home/contribution.asp?wasp=n1dr7rf9be3uuh9c26fk&referrer=parent&backto=issue,14,15;journal,20,122;linkingpublicationresults,id:100394,1
• “104 Consecutive Biliary and Gastric Bypass Procedures for Malignant Obstruction of the Lower Bile Duct”, JJ Casey, HDE Atkinson, KK Madhavan, OJ Garden. British Journal of Surgery, Vol. 86, Suppl. 1, 77-8, 1999. Other Surgical Publications 6
• “Dumbing down of the medical profession”, HDE Atkinson, BMJ rapid response 2008, http://www.bmj.com/cgi/eletters/336/7634/10.
• “Day case surgery for bilateral and recurrent inguinal hernias”, HDE Atkinson, S Paterson-Brown. Br Ass Day Surg, 12th Annual Scientific Meeting 2001 Journal of one day surgery, Meeting supplement p 5, 2001
• “Changing Trends in the Surgical Management of Inguinal Hernias 1977-2000”, HDE Atkinson, S Paterson-Brown, J.R.Coll.Surg.Edin,46(6):365-6,2001.
• “Open Versus Laparoscopic Pre-Peritoneal Mesh Repair for Bilateral and Recurrent Inguinal Hernias”, HDE Atkinson, S Paterson-Brown, J.R.Coll.Surg.Edin, 46(6):365, 2001.
• “Management of Choledochal Cysts in Adults”, HDE Atkinson, CP Fischer, K de Jong, KK Madhavan, RW Parks, OJ Garden, Br J Surg, 88(1):59,2001.
• “The European Working Time Directive and the Future of Surgical Training”, HDE Atkinson, DAD Macleod, www.rcsed.co.uk/training, 2002. Medical Peer-Reviewed Publications 14
• “Central nervous system relapse in CD56+, FLT3/ITD+ promyelocytic leukemia”, Colovic N, Tomin D, Vidovic A, Tosic N, Atkinson HD, Colovic MD.Med Oncol. 2011 Feb 5. [Epub ahead of print] PMID: 21298367
• “Neuroendocrine Markers–Useful Predictors of Therapeutic Responses in Non-resectable Non-small Cell Lung Cancer” Lab Medicine 2012 43:6-10; M Petrovi?, S Mitrovic, V Stankovic, V Jurisic, HD Atkinson. doi:10.1309/LM0IKAO8Z0MUTVFE.
• “Immunochemotherapy for Bcl-2 and MUM-negative aggressive primary cutaneous B-cell non-Hodgkin's lymphoma”, N Colovic, V Jurisic, T Terzic, HDE Atkinson, M Colovic. Arch Dermatol Res. 2009 Jun 3. [Epub ahead of print]
• “More than a third of non-gastric MALT lymphoma patients have disseminated disease at diagnosis: A single center survey”, M Sretenovic, M Colovic, N Suvajdzic, B Mihaljevic, M Todorovic, N Colovic, HDE Atkinson, Eur J Haematol. 2009 May;82(5):373-80.
• “Outcomes of primary thyroid non-Hodgkin's lymphoma: a series of nine consecutive cases”, M ?olovi?, S Mati?, E Kryeziu, D Tomin, N ?olovi?, HDE Atkinson, Med Oncol. 2007; 24(2):203-8.
• “Analysis of CD23 antigen expression in B-chronic lymphocytic leukaemia and its correlation with clinical parameters”, V Jurisic, N Colovic, N Kraguljac, HDE Atkinson, M Colovic, Med Oncol. 2008 Jan 9 [Epub ahead of print]. http://www.springerlink.com/content/qp633600p0471737/
• “Helicobacter Pylori eradication can induce platelet recovery in chronic idiopathic thrombocytopenia purpura” N Suvajdži??, B Stankovi?, V Artiko, T Cveji?, V Bulat, M Bakra?, M ?olovi?, V Obradovi?, HDE Atkinson, Platelets, 17(4):227-30, 2006. http://taylorandfrancis.metapress.com
• “ALK-negative T-cell anaplastic large cell lymphoma associated with systemic lupus erythematosus”, N Suvajdzic, R Stojanovic-Milenkovic, Z Tomasevic, V Cemerikic-Martinovic, B Mihaljevic, HDE Atkinson, Med Oncol. 20(4):409-12, 2003. www.humanapress.com/ArticleDetail.pasp?issn=1357-0560&acode=MO:20:4:409
• “Boxer’s nose deformity as a complication in the course of acute myeloid leukaemia”, N Suvajdzic, V Lazarevic, I Elezovic, HDE Atkinson Haema, Vol 6(2):250-252, 2003. www.mednet.gr/eae/haema/h62-18.htm
• “In vitro sensitivity of haematopoietic progenitors to Tiazofurin in refractory acute myeloid leukaemia and the blast crisis of chronic myeloid leukaemia”, M Colovic, D Sefer, A Bogdanovic, N Suvajdzic, G jankovic, P Milenkovic, HDE Atkinson, Cancer Letters, Vol 195(2): 153-159, 2003. www.sciencedirect.com/science
• “Secondary Myelofibrosis in Visceral Leishmaniasis – Case Report”, N Suvajdzic, HDE Atkinson, M Pavlovic, S Misic, V Cemerikic, M Colovic, Haematologica, Vol. 31, No. 2: 167-171, 2001.
• “Monocytoid B-cell Lymphoma Associated with Antibodies to Myelin-Associated Glycoprotein and Sulphated Glucoronyl Paragloboside” M Donfrid, HDE Atkinson, N Suvajdzic, S Apostolski, G Jankovic, V Cemerikic-Martinovic, M Colovic, Acta Haematologica, Vol. 106, No. 3: 130-2, 2001. http://content.karger.com
• “Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) of the brain and correlation with the clinical presentation in the initial phase of Wilson’s disease (WD)”, D Kozic, HDE Atkinson, V. Kostic, S. Pejovic, M. Svetel, R. Semnic, M. Lucic, Movement Disorders, Vol. 13, Suppl. 2, 194, 1998.
• “The Role of MRI in Local Staging of Cervical Carcinoma”, K Koprivšek, N Curcin, K. Dabic, M Lucic, HDE Atkinson, M Prvulovic, International Archives of Oncology, Vol. 5, No. 4: 207-8, 1997. During my medical student elective I established links with the Belgrade Medical School and the University Hospitals, which continue to this day. Over a decade of conflict and economic sanctions placed an enormous strain on a previously robust public healthcare system, and witnessing first-hand the devastating effects of civil war strengthened my desire to support the medical community there. Apart from lecturing at the medical faculty, senior staff regularly asked for guidance and assistance in promoting quality research. In recent years I have assisted in the publication of several scientific papers in a variety of subject areas. Aside from medical translation I have also been involved in the design and overseeing of studies, ensuring appropriate use of statistical tools and interpretation of results, and in return have gained invaluable experience as a supervisor and reviewer of medical literature. I am committed to excellence in patient care within the NHS, and, believe that research, development and audit are important components to the promotion of high quality healthcare in the UK. I am proud that even at a distance, and in subjects not directly related to my speciality, I have been able to share these ideals and important developments with the wider medical community. Acknowledgement for Contribution 14
• “Simvastatin and Amlodipine induced thrombocytopenia in the same patient: Double trouble”, Z Cvetkovi?, N Suvajdži?-Vukovi?, Z Todorovi?, M Pani? D ?eleketi?. Biomed Pharmacotherapy 2012.
• “Osteolytic lesions marker in multiple myeloma”. I Djunic, I Elezovic, M Marinkovic, N Suvajdzic-Vukovic, D Tomin, G Jankovic, J Bila, D Antic, A Vidovic, B Neskovic, Medical Oncology. 28(1): 237-240, DOI: 10.1007/s12032-010-9432-4.
• “Haemostatic abnormalities in treatment-naïve patients with Type 1 Gaucher's disease”. M Mitrovic, D Antic, I Elezovic, D Janic, P Miljic, Z Sumarac, T Nikolic, N Suvajdzic, Platelets. Posted online on July 19, 2011. (doi:10.3109/09537104.2011.597526)
• “Alveolar Granulocytic Sarcoma of the Mandible in a Patient with HIV”. ?olovi? N, Juriši? V, Terzi? T, Jevtovic D, ?olovi? M. Onkologie 2011;34:55-58 (DOI: 10.1159/000317351)
• “Mycophenolate mophetil therapy for chronic immune thrombocytopenic purpura resistant to steroids, immunosuppressants and/or splenectomy in adults” ?olovi? M, ?olovi? N, Suvajdzic N,Tomin D, Vidovi? A
• “A possible link between systemic sclerosis and IgG multiple myeloma?” olovi M, Palibrk V, ?olovi? N, Jurisic V, Vidovic A.
• “Pure red-cell aplasia as the presenting feature of a carcinoid tumour of the thymus: a case report”. Petakov SM, Suvajdzic N, Petakov DM, Sefer D, Ognjanovic S, Macut Dj, Djurovi? M, Isailovic T, Suboti? D, Stojši? J, Todorovic V, Damjanovic S. Medical Oncology. 2009; Feb 19 [Epub]. PMID: 19224408
• “Isolated segmental sectoral and right hepatic bile duct injuries”, R Colovic, World J Gastroenterol. 2009; 15(12):1415-19. http://www.pubmedcentral.nih.gov/articlerender.fcgi?artid=2665134
• “Rituximab with CHOP curative in a Bcl-2 and MUM negative aggressive primary cutaneous B-cell non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma”, N Colovic, V Jurisic, T Terzic, M Colovic. 2009.
• “Systemic Lupus Erythematosus and IgA Multiple Myeloma: A Rare Association?” Bila J, Suvajdzic N, Elezovic I, M Colovic, Boskovic D. Medical Oncology.2007;24(4):445-8.
• “Two cases of sarcoidosis-lymphoma syndrome” N Suvajdzic, B Milenkovic, Kisic, M Perunicic, T Stosic, S Jankovic, Medical Oncology. 2007;24(4):469-71.
• “A case-control study of myelodysplastic syndromes in Belgrade (Serbia Montenegro)” T Pekmezovic, N Suvajdzic-Vukovic, D Kisic, A Grgurevic, A Bogdanovic, M Gotic, M Bakrac, N Brkic, Ann Hematol. 85(8):514-9, 2006.
• “Littoral-cell angioma as a rare cause of splenomegaly” N Suvajdzic, V Cemerikic-Martinovic, D Saranovic, M Petrovic, M Popovic, V Artiko, M Cupic, I Elezovic, Clin Lab Haematol. 28(5):317-20, 2006.
• “A der(14)t(1;14)(q12;p11) in chronic myelomonocytic leukemia”, V. ?or?evi?, G. Jankovi?, N. Suvajdži?, D. Marisavljevi?, M. Panti?, A. Novak, A. Bogdanovi, D. Šefer, M. ?olovi?. Cancer Genet Cytogenet. 160(1):89-93, 2005.
• “Acute Panmyelosis with Myelofibrosis: A Clinical, Immunophenotypic and Cytogenetic study of Twelve Cases”, N. Suvajdži?, G. Jankovi?, , D. Marisavljevi?, M. Panti?, V. ?or?evi?, V Cemerikic-Martinovic, M. ?olovi?, Leuk Lymphoma. 45(9):1873-9, 2004.
Any other information:
MEDICAL EDUCATION ROLES Orthopaedic World Literature Society (OWLS) President 2005-present OWLS was set up by a group of Orthopaedic Registrars in the NW Thames region in 2000, with the aim of encouraging self-directed learning, the uptake of evidence-based medicine, developing critical appraisal skills and knowledge translation, as well as developing a social professional network. We have established an orthopaedic literature database, with over 200 review articles and a collection of reference articles which is available to all OWLS and Orthoteers members. I have been an active OWLS member for 6 years, and President of the society since 2005. The society continues to grow, and is attracting like-minded individuals globally. I produce, edit and publish review articles, and am in the process of setting up an OWLS Journal. http://orthoteers.com/(S(bxleih55z4fedh45h4vtar45))/owls.aspx “ArgO” Orthopaedic Educational Project 2005-present I co-founded the ArgO Medical Education Programme, which was designed to support Orthopaedic Registrars throughout their training years. ArgO connects members to a number of educational resources including worldwide Fellowship opportunities, Courses and to "expert" opinion leaders. There is an examinations question database and plans to expand the site to include Orthopaedic sub-specialty forums. www.argoregistrars.co.uk , www.argoregistrars.com “Orthoteers” 2004-present The Orthoteers online resource was originally setup by Orthopaedic trainees in 1998. By 2001 the website had become the preferred education resource for trainees worldwide studying for their Orthopaedic Postgraduate examinations and well as research for patients and others involved in musculoskeletal medicine. I joined the website editorial board in 2004, and assisted in the relaunching of the new site which gets around 60,000 hits per day. I am currently the main website editor, and image gallery editor, with over 100 personally published articles and 110,000 published orthopaedic images. I am also the “OWLS” chief editor. www.orthoteers.com Clinical Lecturer – Visiting Professor at Belgrade Medical School, Serbia, 2006-present I have been lecturing in Orthopaedics at Belgrade Medical School since 2006. I have also recently commenced a Trauma Surgery PhD with collaborators at BMS. Clinical Lecturer – London Metropolitan University, UK, 2010-present I have been lecturing at London Metropolitan University for several years. Journal Reviewer British Medical Journal BMJ, Orthopaedic/Trauma Editor 2004-present Annals of the RCS England reviewer 2007-present The Knee 2009-present The Journal of Orthopaedic Surgery and Research 2009-present The World Journal of Orthopaedic Surgery 2010-present The British Journal of Sports Medicine 2010-present British Journal of Medicine and Medical Research 2011-present Collegium Antropologicum 2011-present
What I think of the idea behind WebmedCentral: