Dr. Prabhat K.C., has been graduated of prestigious King George Medical University (Erstwhile KGMC) Lucknow, India, and postgraduate (Orthodontics) from Aligarh Muslim University (A Central University), Aligarh, India. He worked as Junior Resident doctor in Oral and maxillofacial surgery at MGPGI, Puducherry, India. He Has presented various papers in both National and International conferences and symposium. He has
publication both in national and international journals to his credit. His innovation” Modified Fixed Nano bite Tandem Appliance (MFNTA)" is under consideration for “Budding Innovator Award” Under the auspices of National Research Development Corporation (NRDC) under the Ministry of Science and Technology, A Govt. of India Enterprise (Refernce No. NRDC-HC/PAFA/6L10/B12) and for the patent in Indian patent office (Reference no-802/DEL/2012). He is involved in simplifying orthodontic treatment especially in Indian context. His current interest area is Lingual orthodontics, periodontal ligament distraction, Miniscrew implant for orthodontic
1. Worked as Assistant Professor, in the department of orthodontics, Aligarh Muslim university, Aligarh.
2. Worked as Tutor in the department of orthodontics, Aligarh Muslim university, Aligarh from November 2011 to may 2012.
3. From June 2008 to October 2011, M.D.S. student in Orthodontics (Junior Resident) in the Department of orthodontics, Dr. Z. A. Dental College, Aligarh Muslim University, Aligarh.
4. March 2008-May 2008 worked as a Junior Resident (OMFS) in Mahatma Gandhi Postgraduate Institute of Dental Sciences (MGPGI), Pondicherry.
5. From April 2007 to March 2008, B.D.S. Internship at Gandhi memorial and associated hospital, UPKGUDS, Lucknow.
6. From 2003 to 2007- B.D.S. from U.P. King George Dental University (Erstwhile KGMC), Lucknow.
7. 2001-Senior Secondary (Intermediate) from S.K.I.C. Allahabad (UP Board), with 69.4 %.
8. 1999-Secondary (High School) from S.K.I.C. Allahabad (UP Board), with 59.5 %.
1.Applicant of “Budding Innovator Award” Under the auspices of National Research Development Corporation (NRDC) under the Ministry of Science and Technology, A Govt. of India Enterprise for the year of 2011 (Under consideration Ref. No. NRDC-HQ/PAFA/6L10/B12.).
2. Reviewer of Journal of Indian Orthodontic Society (JIOS), Official Publication of Indian Orthodontic Society.
3. Co-investigator for the Project titled, “Evaluation Of Prevalence Of Different Types Of Arch Forms In Indian Population And Comparison Of Commercially Available Arch Forms With Normal Dental Arch Forms.” Funding Agency: Indian Council of Medical Research. (Accepted in initial screening and detailed plan is in process. ICMR submission id "2012-08010")
4. Member of editorial board, Webmed central- Orthodontics, UK. (ISSN- 2046-1690).
5. Reviewer of Journal of Dental Research, Dental Clinics, Dental Prospects;Covered by PubMed & Scopus. Tabriz University of Medical Sciences Faculty of Dentistry Daneshgah St., Tabriz 5166614713, Iran.
6. Reviewer of Journal titled “ Dentistry: Current Research” (USA) covered by PubMed and Scopus.
1. Clinical teaching and demonstration of BDS students for 4 years.
Edgewise orthodontics, obstructive sleep APNEA (OSA), miniscrew implant biomechanics, periodontal ligament distraction
Reasons for joining WebmedCentral
Web med central is one of the prestigious scientific resounce for the researchers, academecians, scholar around the globe.We (all the member of scientific community) are thankful of founder of such journal portal and it is the great job for scientific community.